About this web site
This is a web site operated by Trapdoor Ski Club Inc. (ABN 55 162 450 934) (“Trapdoor”) under the domain name “www.trapdoor.com.au” (“Trapdoor web site”). The Trapdoor web site is operated on behalf of Trapdoor Ski Club and its members.
Links To Other Web Sites
The Trapdoor web site may contain links to other web sites operated by third parties (“Third Party Web Sites”). Trapdoor does not endorse, or approve of the operators of third party web sites, or the information, graphics and material on those third party web sites (“Third Party Material”).
Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Trapdoor makes no warranties or representations:
- Regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of third party material or products or services available through third party web sites; or
- That third party material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person. Trapdoor is not authorising the reproduction of third party material by linking material on this web site to third party material.
All offers to sell and statements relating to goods and services available on third party web sites are the responsibility of and given by the Third Party Web Site operator. In so far as such offers and statements are made on the Trapdoor Web Site, such offers and statements are made by Trapdoor on behalf of the operator. Trapdoor expressly disclaims acting in any other respect on behalf of Third Party Web Site operators.
Trapdoor may receive payments from operators of third party web sites in relation to goods or services supplied by the operator as a result of you linking to the third party web site from the trapdoor web site.
Third Party Software
Unless otherwise indicated software downloads available via links from the Trapdoor Web Site are third party products. These products may be subject to a licence agreement between you and the relevant product owner. To the extent permitted by law, Trapdoor accept no liability in respect of such third party products and Trapdoor provide no warranty and give no endorsement in respect of such products or any party connected with them. We do, however, welcome your feedback or suggestions concerning these products.
Trapdoor Product Information And Supply
Material on this web site may contain general information about Trapdoor products and services. Unless expressly stated otherwise, this information:
- Does not constitute an offer or inducement to enter into a legally binding contract; and
- Does not form part of the terms and conditions for trapdoor group products and services.
For further information about a particular product or service please contact us.
While we have made every effort to ensure that information is free from error, Trapdoor does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of material on this web site. All information is subject to change without notice. Trapdoor recommends that you seek independent advice before acting upon material on this Web Site or third party material. Trapdoor does not guarantee that the Trapdoor web site or third party web sites will be free from viruses, or that access to the Trapdoor web site or third party web sites will be uninterrupted.
Limitation of liability
Subject to any responsibilities implied by law and which cannot be excluded, no member of Trapdoor is liable to you for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs) whatsoever arising out of or referable to material on the Trapdoor web site or to third party material, whether in contract, tort including negligence, statute or otherwise.
Liability of any member of Trapdoor for a breach of a condition or warranty implied by law or otherwise, and which cannot be excluded, is limited to the extent possible, at Trapdoor’s option, to:
- The supply of the goods or services again;
- The repair of the goods; or
- The payment of the cost of having the goods or services supplied again or repaired.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise:
- The Australian section is provided for use only by Australian residents. The law applicable to use of the Australian section and to disputes arising out of the Australian section is the law of the state of Victoria, Australia.
Copyright in the material on this web site is owned or licensed by Trapdoor.
Please contact Trapdoor if you would like to place a link to Trapdoor’s Web Site by using our online contact form. All links must address ONLY http://www.trapdoor.com.au . No sub pages of this address may be linked to directly.
Date of publication – December 2008 – Version 2.2
Adobe and Acrobat Reader are Trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated.