You are requested to bring the following items yourself:
- Sleeping bag or sheets: Cover sheets are provided on all beds. These should not be used as your primary bedding, and they are only washed at the start of the Winter Season. Blankets and good heaters are provided in the rooms. Please remember to check your booking to ensure that you bring the correct size sheets – our beds include Queen and Single (and cot size).
- Pillow cases: Please bring your own pillow case, or your own pillows – our pillows have protective covers only. They are not washed in between each use.
- Towel: Please bring your own towel, we have bathmats and hand towels available only.
- Perishable food: (eg. Milk, Meat, Bread etc…). Some non perishable food is supplied at the lodge e.g. Spaghetti, tinned soup/tomatoes, 2 minute noodles, spices etc.
- Music: Stereo systems with CD players and audio input (for smartphone, mp3 player etc) are available for use.
- A smile! You are going to meet some interesting people as you move in and out of the lodge – enjoy!